Shimoda Divers (hereinafter referred to as "this shop") has established the following personal information protection policy, built a mechanism for personal information protection, and made all employees aware of the importance of personal information protection and made efforts. We will promote the protection of personal information.
- 1. About the purpose of use of personal information
The purpose of using your personal information in this shop is as follows.
Business related to the provision of services requested by customers and related business.
We will use the personal information you provide within the necessary range for the above purposes. We will not use it for any other purpose without the consent of the person.
- 2. Regarding the provision of personal information
- The personal information provided will not be provided to a third party except at the request of the individual or as required by law.
- 3. Security management of personal information
Our shop will endeavor to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use described in 1. above.
In addition, we will take appropriate safety management measures to protect your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 4. Confirmation / correction / deletion of personal information
If you wish to confirm the content or purpose of use of the personal information you provide, we will respond promptly as soon as we can confirm that you are the customer, unless otherwise required by law.
As a result of confirmation, if there is an error or change in personal information, we will promptly correct, add or delete the content according to the customer's indication.
- 5. Compliance and review of laws and norms
- This shop will comply with Japanese laws and regulations applicable to personal information held and other norms, review the contents of this policy as appropriate, and strive to improve it.
- 6. Inquiries regarding personal information protection
〒415-0152 Shizuoka, Kamo District, Minamiizu machi minato 233-1
Tlp : +81 558-62-3438 Fax: +81 558-62-3444
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org